How fast can PostgreSQL go?
Can I switch to PostgreSQL?
How will PostgreSQL scale?
Don’t answer these questions without running PostgreSQL database acceleration extensions from Swarm64. Database acceleration is the simplest way to accelerate PostgreSQL performance. The Swarm64 DA Lab License gives you the freedom to measure accelerated PostgreSQL performance on any hardware (including FPGA-equipped servers) for all new projects so you can make game-changing and money-saving data stack decisions.
- Building a connected car system
- Using free, open source PostGIS
- Benchmarked Swarm64 DA-accelerated PostGIS under concurrent load on FPGA-equipped cloud servers.
- Finding: Each PostGIS server ran 3x faster
- As a result, their cluster can be a third the size as they expected (e.g., 3 servers vs. 9)